Warehouse Control Systems (WCS) allows users to get the most out of their warehouse or distribution. A WCS is able to perfectly balance the efficient use of resources against the optimisation of available storage. They provide a single central interface which is easy to use which coordinates multiple types of material handling equipment within one system for synchronized, high throughput processing.
Benefits of Controls Technology
- WCS will reduce labour costs by decreasing warehouse worker functions from picking and placing to inventory control.
- WCS increases inventory accuracy and ordering and picking accuracy.
- WCS coordinate multiple types of material handling equipment
- WCS offers greater customer satisfaction due to the right goods reaching the right customer at the right time.
- WCS enhance the capability and take on more work.